Clara Barton Medical Clinic
250 W 9th St.
Affiliated with Clara Barton since
• Fort Hays State University – Bachelor’s in Diagnostic Imaging
• Kansas Wesleyan University – Bachelor’s in Engineering Physics, Biomedical Chemistry and Chemistry
• Medical School – University of Pikeville, Kentucky College of Osteopathic Medicine
• Northeast Regional Medical Center in Kirksville, Missouri
• Bayonet Point Regional Medical Center, University of Southern Florida Morsani College of Medicine
• Salina, Kansas
Why I came to the Hoisington/Central Kansas area
• Professionally growing through the years, I previously had the opportunity of employment through Clara Barton Hospital as a radiologic technologist. This allowed me to attend pre-medical classes and coursework while still being employed, and also gain excellent clinical experience to multiple aspects of medicine. I had such a great experience while here previously, that I felt when completing my training that I would love to give back to a community that has helped foster my development. I feel that Hoisington and Central Kansas is a great place to practice, raise a family and be close to friends and family.
What I enjoy most about this area
• I personally enjoy the kind-hearted people of central Kansas, the collegial environment of medicine and the views/access to nature. In addition, we really enjoy getting to be around family again.
About my family
• I have been married to my wife for ten years and we have 3 lovely children. We also have extended family throughout the Great Bend and Salina regions.
• I love to run, read, exercise and spend time with my family.
Most rewarding part about being a provider
• I really enjoy what I do! I have the unique and humbling opportunity to treat health and well-being, and I couldn’t be happier to do so.