Clara Barton Medical Clinic – Great Bend
Great Bend, KS
Affiliated with Clara Barton since
• Bachelor of Science in Life Science – Kansas State University
• Master of Physician Assistant – Wichita State University
• Ellinwood, Kansas
Why I came to the Hoisington/Central Kansas area
• I loved growing up in Barton County, so it was an easy decision to return to the area.
What I enjoy most about this area
• I love the small-town atmosphere we have here, and the feeling of community where “everybody knows everybody.”
About my family
• My parents, Tom and Jolene, live in Ellinwood and own a custom harvesting business. I have an older sister, Alyson, and a younger sister, Betsy.
• Running, traveling, cheering on the K-State Wildcats, hanging out with my dog, Teddy and cat, Percy, and spoiling my nephew, Austin.
Most rewarding part about being a provider
• The best part of being a provider is the ability to help others, which is very rewarding. It is even more rewarding to have the opportunity to provide care in the same area I grew up in and give back to those that helped shape me into the person I am today.